April 18, 2018
ASSISTANT AGE GROUP COACH (Click Here for pdf)
Central Kentucky Aquatics, Inc. (CKA) is seeking an experienced Assistant Age Group Coach for the Lebanon Aquatic Center in Lebanon, Kentucky.
Must have a passion for the sport and the ability to inspire and guide our team.
We are a non-profit organization managed by a parent board and led by the Head Coach. The board is looking for an assistant age group coach that will work well with the parents and swimmers to achieve a level of excellence that is expected out of the programs in Central Kentucky. We are seeking a candidate that is dedicated to the long-term success of each of the athletes through progression in skill development and education.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Responsible for assigned level (s) of the CKA Program
a. Direct Coaching duties for swimmers in the assigned training groups
b. Design or oversee training plans for assigned training groups
c. Oversee seasonal progression of athletes, set goals with swimmers, monitor phases of development with individual swimmers
d. Prompt attendance at all scheduled workouts and swim meets
2) Work with the Head Coach & Board of Directors to grow non-competitive and age group base
3) Establishes an environment that fosters positive team attitudes, encourages self-discipline, sportsmanship, and responsibility
4) Support and facilitate progress toward USA Swimming Club Recognition and Club Excellence Goals
1) Maintain healthy professional relationships with the Head Coach, communicate and update Head Coach regularly
2) Communicate regularly with board of directors
3) Communicate regularly and appropriately with general membership
4) As needed and within reason make yourself available before and after practice to discuss swimmer progress with Swimmers and/or Parents
1) Adhere to and enforce team policies and procedures with general membership and Coaching staff
2) Support annual planning process as needed
3) Maintain daily attendance records for all training groups
4) Actively support in marketing and fundraising efforts
1) Support the annual budget;
a. Provide timely reimbursement receipts associated with travel, lodging, and professional expenses incurred on behalf of the organization
b. Communicate any questions regarding fees or swimmer expenses to the Head Coach, do not enter into any "unique / special" pricing deals on behalf of the team
ASSISTANT AGE GROUP COACH
Certifications: Per USA Swimming Guidelines
Payment for Services: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include incentives.
Email Resume & List of References to email@example.com.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, but will remain open until the right candidate is found.
Central Kentucky Aquatics