April 18, 2018
WCSC Parents and Swimmers,
Special news -- the team suit/gear and apparel website is live and up for ordering! Please read the following carefully as we have a new vendor this year and these items are custom made and non-returnable/exchangeable. Be sure of your suit size prior to ordering.
Also, if you missed the first fitting we will have a sizing kit available at practice Thursday April 19th, Monday April 23rd, and Tuesday April 24th. The ORDER DEADLINE is April 29th BY MIDNIGHT in order to get all swimsuits in time for our first swim meet.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Use the link to the https://squareup.com/store/moonwaves and scroll to the WCSC section.
- Select items and sizing and add to cart. Some items can be personalized, and you will personalize those later during the checkout process.
- TO PERSONALIZE: Once you get to the checkout process at the bottom under “note (add additional note to merchant)” is where you add what you want to add the personalization. Personalization is free but only certain items allow for personalization. When you add the note to items that allow for personalization, please be specific; for example, if you have two items that allow personalization, state the item and the personalization you want. (Parka: Smith; Backpack: Joseph Smith).
- Remember that suits and custom gear is NOT returnable or exchangeable so order wisely.
HOW WILL I GET MY ORDER?
- All orders placed by the ORDER DEADLINE of April 29th will be shipped to our team and distributed at our Apparel/suit Distribution party which will be announced at a later date. Please note, when ordering depending on what you order you might get your order split into 2 invoices, this is because the apparel vendor is a different vender than swimsuit and customized swim gear. Also, for swimsuit/gear items placed by April 29th, the order will be send to a central address (not your address) and distributed later at our distribution party.
- Apparel (T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.) will have one order due on April 29th, after that time these items will be taken off the website and cannot be ordered. Team suits and team swim gear can be placed after the April 29th deadline however any orders will be charged a larger shipping fee and shipped directly to your home within 30 days of purchase.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE –SIZING RECOMENDATIONS?
CUSTOM SUITS AND GEAR
- Team Suits - should not be baggy (Youth sizing should be ordered for 8 & under)
- Team silicone caps set of 2. Can be personalized with one name –same name on both (e.g. Joseph)
- Team microfiber towels can be personalized with name
- Team mesh bag/string backpack can be personalized with name
- Team stadium blankets can be personalized with name (fuzzy on one side and vinyl on the back for outdoor use)
- Team backpack with logo can be personalized with up to two names (e.g. Joseph Smith)
- Team Parka can be personalized with name – use sizing chart and order up a size (or two) if in doubt. Kids like them big and can wear them for more than one season
TEAM APPAREL – all on navy blue with chest WCSC logo
- Unisex t-shirt in youth and adult sizing. Runs true to size
- Unisex LONG sleeve t-shirt in youth and adult sizing. Runs true to size
- Unisex hooded sweatshirt in youth and adult sizing. Runs true to size
- Men’s V neck t shirt in a soft fabric. Runs true to size
- Women’s V neck. Lightweight ladies fit. This is a nice V in a soft fabric that is not a junior tight fit but a flattering woman’s cut. Runs pretty true to size
- Women’s Tank with a racer back. This is a flattering fit. Not clingy. Runs pretty true to size.
Tip: If in doubt always order up for all orders except swim suits. For swimsuits, Adrienne will be at practice for the next three practices, so we recommend trying on the swimsuits to get the correct size.
If you have any questions, please contact Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org or find her at swim practice – she will be helping with the make-up fittings for those trying on swimsuit sizes. Thank you!