April 23, 2018
THIS IS A REPEAT OF AN EMAIL THAT WAS SENT YESTERDAY; HOWEVER, I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYONE RECEIVED IT:
It feels like summer out there today! We’re so ready for the summer MO season to begin! With the season right around the corner, here are a few reminders:
- SUIT FIT NIGHT: Wednesday, April
25th from 6-7:30 PM at the Monona Community Center
- This is a great opportunity to find out more about our awesome
swim and dive club! On Wednesday, you will be able to:
- Try on suits.
- Look at this year’s apparel options.
- See what’s in store for team socials.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities for AC Swim meet, hosted by MO.
- Meet our photographer who will be taking team photos.
- Meet MO Board Members who will be ready to answer all your questions!
- If you are unable to attend, please follow the apparel link noted below.
- This is a great opportunity to find out more about our awesome swim and dive club! On Wednesday, you will be able to:
- The apparel site is now live! Click here to go to the ordering site or here for the paper form. All orders will be done online. Find additional swim and clothing information here.
- We are still looking for an All City griller!
- Are you interested in overseeing the 2 grill areas for concessions at All City Swim? You will have other volunteers assisting you. You will be trained on the grills to make sure all is running safely. This requires a commitment of 3 half day shifts at the All City Swim meet and will conveniently fulfill your 3-shift volunteer commitment for All City. If interested, please email Melinda Menge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Our MO team has committed to reducing waste throughout our season, including at All City, with our Zero Waste initiative. If you are interested in learning more about Zero Waste, volunteering at Brat Fest would be a great place to do this. Besides benefitting our planet, you can earn money for Monona Swim and Dive’s zero waste effort - $8 for every hour you volunteer. This is not part of our volunteer expectations, nor does it satisfy our volunteer requirements but it’s a great opportunity to learn about a process and mindset that benefits our community. Please email Teresa Radermacher with any questions at email@example.com.
- Wondering what Pre-Season swim practice will look like? Find your practice times here!
See you Wednesday!!