April 25, 2018
Swimmers and Families - TIME TRIALS INFO BELOW
MEET SET UP - Will be on THURSDAY 4/26 at 5:30 pm. NO PERSONAL TENTS can be set up as high school swimmers will have a meet at the pool Friday and Saturday.
FRIDAY - NO PRACTICE - due to high school swim meet.
SUNDAY - Access to the pool will be available at 11:00
am. If you arrive sooner, please wait in your cars as only a
limited number of authorized folks will be allowed because of other
onsite programming at CSD.
Below is some important information regarding our upcoming Time Trials Meet. This information will also available on our website
Helpful Hints - New
- Families who are new to the team
should be sure to check out the info on Meets on our website under
the Parents tab. Information included on the various sub tabs
are meet organization, set up, what to bring, etc. As well as
helpful guidance and expectations for swim meets.
Time Trials Meet Set Up - Volunteer Hours Opportunity
- Thursday, 4/26 at 5:30m.
- Final meet set up will occur from 11-12pm on Sunday, April 29th. All help is needed and greatly appreciated.
Time Trials – Sunday April 29, 2018
- If you are unable to attend Time Trials, need to arrive late or leave early please sign the Miss-A-Meet Binder available on deck.
- All swimmers will swim all the individual events for their age group beginning with the 9/10 girls 100 IM. No relays will be swum. All swimmers must report to the ready bench area located behind block one on the grass.
- Ribbons will not be awarded at Time Trials; however swimmers are encouraged to go to the coaches table when they are finished with their race and find out if they earned a Piranha Bead. Piranha Beads are earned when a swimmer swims a best time.
- Swimmers can earn Meet of Champion's (MOC) and Swim to the T.O.P (TOP’s) times.
- Check-in at 11am. Gates will not be open, so please do not arrive earlier, unless specifically assigned to helping to set-up meet equipment, as other programs are using the pool.
- Please be courteous of the other
programs leaving the pool as we are arriving. Swimmers not
checked in by 11:30 am will be scratched from Time Trials.
If your swimmer is not on the check in list or only signed up for
their events please see Coach Brenda asap.
- Warm-up Schedule
- 11:30-11:45am - 11/12 girls and 13-18’s
- 11:45-12:00pm - 9/10’s and 11/12 boys
- 12:00-12:10pm - 7/8’s
- 12:00-12:10pm - 6 and under,
- Team Meeting and Cheer - 12:15 pm
- National Anthem - 12:25 pm (anyone interested in singing this season, please talk to Coach Brenda)
- Meet Starts – 12:30pm
- Snack Bar: We will have a snack bar at Time Trials as well as Kona Ice
- Not sure what to do or how to help, go to the Board Member/Volunteer Tent
We are so excited to see all of you at Time Trials. Swim Fast!