May 4, 2018
We had a fantastic time at the parade last night! Thank you for coming out and showing your team spirit. Please check out our Facebook page for pictures and video. Now the big fun begins! Our food booth at Shrimp Fest is going to be a HUGE success thanks to all of you. Thanks for donating items and volunteering to work a shift. There are a few remaining things that we need:
- water hose - we need a long water hose to run from the water spicket to the food booth.
- fire extinguisher - we need a fire extinguisher that will cover grease fires (a class B extinguisher or a multi-class extinguisher that indicates it covers grease fires).
- power strip - if you have an extra power strip we can borrow we would be grateful.
- volunteers for Sunday shifts - we need more volunteers for Sunday morning 9 am - 12 noon and 12 noon - 3 pm.
- the set up team will be setting up around 4 pm this afternoon - stop by and lend them a hand if you are able.
If you are able to help lend one of the items needed and/or volunteer for a shift (especially on Sunday), please email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support, teamwork, and team spirit. GO STINGRAYS!!!