May 4, 2018
Swim-A-Thon is next Thursday, May 10th 2018
To accommodate all the training groups and give our swimmers enough time to complete the swim, the Swim-A-Thon schedule will be slightly different than the regular training schedule for all groups (see below). There is a pizza party at Whitworth for swimmers at the completion of their swim and a Bowling party for all Cheney swimmers (registration required on the events tab).
· All Cheney groups will be from 3:30-5pm
· Senior- 4:30-6pm at the Fitness Center
· Gold- 5:15-6:45pm
· Ripples- 5:15-6:15pm
· Bronze- 5:15-6:45pm
· Silver- 6-8pm
We are half way to our goal of $17,000!
Donations can be given online through the team website and very easy. Swimmers have two weeks after the event to continue fundraising and collect funds. All Donations need to be in by Friday, May 18 for submittal to USA Swimming. If you have any “offline” or cash/check donations please give them to Amy Ingalls at Whitworth during practice, leave them in an envelope in the dropbox at the pool (please do not leave cash in the dropbox) or mail them to the PO Box.
This year we have some incentives for our Top Earners (to be awarded at the Spring Banquet).
Top earners will get a chance to choose their award by rank. Listed below are of some of the incentives being offered to our top fundraisers this year:
· 2 TYR Red USA Swimming Swim-a-thon Swim Bags
· 2 TYR Black SWAT Team swim bags with logo donated by Sylvia’s
· 1 Blue small Speedo swim bag
· 1 certificate for 4 upper box seats for any regular season Spokane Indians game
· 2 $25 gift cards for Hobbytown
· 2 sets of $50 gift cards to Triple Play/Raptor Reef
· 5 pairs of Regal Cinema Premiere movie passes
· 1 certificate for Wild Walls Vertical introduction climbing classes for two (ages 12+)
· 1 certificate for 4 admissions to one of Escape Entertainment’s escape room
· 1 certificate for 2 Extreme Unlimited Day passes to Wonderland
o Unlimited Go-Karts* (54″ or Taller)
o Unlimited Outdoor Mini Golf*
o Unlimited Bumper Boats* (44″ or taller)
o 15 Minute Batting Cage Rental**
o $5 Arcade Tokens
(A Big Thank You to Amy Ingalls for soliciting the incentives for our swimmers this year)
As an added incentive, the Top earner from each group will get to Pie their coach in the face (not at the Spring Banquet)
This is SWAT’s only fundraiser of the year. Let’s make this a special event for our team and fun for the swimmers.
Thank you all for your support.