May 8, 2018
We have a program available for high school athletes interested in continuing their development in competitive swimming through the summer. Everyone is expected to compete, but all meets are not required.
Available to High School Students entering 9th Grade—12 Grade
Summer Race Club
Dates: May 13—July 30
Practice Times & Location
· May 13– June 6, Monday - Thursday 3:30—5:30 p.m. @ CN
·June 10 - July 30, Monday - Friday 3:30 - 5:30p.m. @ CN
· May 24-26@ Clovis West - Snyder Memorial Meet
· June 21-23 @ Bullard HS - FDST A/B Modified Meet
· July 5-8 @ Clovis North - Arena Grand Challenge
· July 25-28@ Clovis North—Central Cal Junior Olympics***
· July 31– August 3 @Clovis North and Clovis West —Western Zone Senior Meet***
*** Full Membership Required***
¨ Meet Fees are additional and billed separately.
¨ USA Swimming Registration
¨ Flex Membership $20—With Flex athletes are able to compete in two local meets. An upgrade is required to swim in the championship meets
¨ Full Membership $80 ($60 upgrade) - With the full membership athletes are able to compete in all local meets including championship meets.