May 9, 2018
We are hosting our first Long Course meet of the season!
It is not a huge meet and I am looking forward to seeing how well everyone swims!
If you are swimming this weekend:
- Team suit
- Team shirt/attire
- Wahoo cap
- Water Bottle
- BE ON TIME FOR WARMUP! And ready to get in!
- Check in with the coach in charge
Warmup times are as follows:
- Fri be on deck at 3:45 warmup starts at 4
- Sat/Sun be on deck at 6:40 warmup starts at 7:00
- Friday 12:45 on deck, warmup starts at 1:00
- Sat/Sun 11:45 on deck, warmup starts at 12:00
- Report in to Coach Alex or Dave
We will be having a squad party after practice on Thursday, May 17th right after practice. It will be in the Pavilion near the office. BE SURE TO BE THERE!!
I cannot stress the importance of having equipment at practice each day!
If you do not have, please go and get it, so we can train accordingly!
- Mesh Bag
- Goggles + spare pair
- Cap + spare one
As of May 21st we are training OUTSIDE So add to your equipment:
- DARK GOGGLES (especially for early practices!! The sun is bright!
- EXTRA WATER