May 13, 2018
We are 2 weeks away from the official start of the season!!!
- Don’t forget that this coming Saturday, May 19th, is the annual Open House from 12-4. This is great opportunity to meet the coaches, other families, try on and purchase the team suit (from ), as well as buy various Flyer merchandise (Flags, car magnets, towels). This will also be a good opportunity to talk to Lisa Diller, the new Mini Team Rep, Laura McKay, the Volunteer Coordinator, and Donna Sisson, the Night Rep. I apologize that I will not be able to attend due to a family commitment. Always feel free to reach out to me by email.
- The Handbook is posted under the Parent’s Page/Forms. Please use it as your resource for meet locations, volunteer positions and expectations, coach and swim committee info, and other general info and expectations.
- Sunday, May 20th is the last Winter Swim practice. A HUGE SHOUT OUT to Amanda Hencken for all of her hard work handling the Winter Swim season!! She has informed me that she will not be returning to that position next Fall, so anyone interested, or would like more information on what that position entails, please contact me or Laura McKay.
- Another HUGE SHOUT OUT to Trish Russo for her AMAZING sponsor skills. Seriously, the girl has skills!! So far we have BMW, Hughes Orthodontics, ReMax, Paisano’s and Craig’s Lawn Care all returning as sponsors. Come check them out at the Open House. If you know of any other organizations that might be interested in sponsoring, please let her know @ email@example.com ! Every dollar counts!
- Don’t forget,
we ask that each family donate drinks to the team for the snack
bars we have during meets. Drink donations may be dropped off
at the pool preferably during the first two weeks of practice.
Please give them to a member of the swim committee and be
sure to have your name signed off.Donate drinks to the team
according to the first letter in your last name as indicated below:
A-F 12 pack of Diet Coke (cans)
G-M 12 pack of Coke (cans)
N-Q Gatorade (8 pack of 20 oz bottles)
R-Z 12 pack of 16oz water bottles
- A new addition to the swim committee is Saskia Leather as the Assistant Volunteer Coordinator! Thank you Saskia!
- Do not forget to have your Registration paid and include a SEPARATE Volunteer check for $200 (to be returned upon completion of you volunteer credits) prior to your swimmer attending practices.
LET”S GO FLYERS!!!
2018 Team Rep