May 14, 2018
Congratulations to all of our swimmers who swam very well this past weekend at the Rec Plex! HPAC's rate of event improvement was spectacular at 65% best times which is great for an early season swim meet.
A special congratulations to all of the swimmers who swam their first meet at either the SEA Early Bird Meet, or the MMSC Bring On The Heat Meet. It is my greatest honor as an HPAC coach to be a part of a swimmer's first swim meet. This spring has been extra special for me as my little one Matthew joined the team & swam his first 2 meets. As a parent, it is such a special, prideful moment watching your swimmer overcome their nerves and compete in a swim meet.
- CONGRATS TO: Madison Boffeli-Badea, Matthew Blauer, Lilly Denham, Harry Hirsch, Alejandro Juaregui, Song Mondrowski, Sam Moreau-Krone, Anna Olshansky, Jazel Ramos, Will Richter, Julissa Rivera, Alexa Skinner, Ava Skinner, Renata Smoler, Gabriela Varri, Sofia Varri, Renn Yucht, Emily Fraser, Luke Howard & Liam Peterson.
A special Congratulations to the following swimmers who set NEW HPAC TEAM RECORDS:
- Dylan Maiore: 6&Under 100 Free
- Chloe Prokos: 9-10 50 Breast & 100 Breast
- Abby Smith: 15&Over 800 Free
- Sam Moreau-Krone: 6&Under 50 Free & 50 Back
- Tobe Obochi: 13-14 800 Free
A special Congratulations to the following swimmers who qualified new events for Championship Meets:
- Ariel Fikelshteyn: 200 Back ISI Regionals
- Alex Bradshaw: 50 Back & 200 Back ISI Regionals
- Owen Castle: 100 Free ISI Age Group Championships
- Chloe Prokos: 50 Breast Central Zones Championships
Keep up the great work HPAC Swimmers!