May 14, 2018
Important Updates and Upcoming Events - May 14th
- Please declare your swimmer for Saturday's Meet. It is our first HOME meet since Time Trials. You may now pick your child's strokes but the final approval is left up to the coaches. You CANNOT select more than 3 events. The system picks relays based on swim times. DO NOT pick a stroke your child is not legal in. It is no fun being disqualified.
- If you did not select the events when declaring please go in and check to see what your swimmer is swimming.
- Sign-up for your volunteer jobs as well. WE need EVERYONE for our home meets so don't wait and see otherwise you will be stuck with a 2nd half job when you can leave after the first half.
- Riptide BBQ and Picture Day - Thursday May 24th. Pictures start around 4 and team picture is at approx. 4:45-5
- Here is a link to the picture form: https://www.teamunify.com/recmsnr/__doc__/384214_2_$59%20youth%20swimftb.pdf
- BBQ for the entire family will follow the pictures. Riptide Tie-dye day will also be during the BBQ. Sign-up for both here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eTDids5gIKjZpAyJe6sgeQD7aRSY8szfFR-n3ZZquBw/edit?usp=sharing
The Lap-a-Thon is Today and Tomorrow. Collect those pledges/donations. The link to donate will be live through 5/20. Here it is https://99pledges.com/fund/novriptide
The winners of the Lap-a-thon and the Raffle drawing will be during the BBQ on 5/24
The results from our meets can be found here: https://www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=recmsnr&_stabid_=182821 They are usually updated the day after our meet. We do have to wait for them to be final before we post.