May 15, 2018
Hello SCSC Swimmers and Families,
Due to the bridge being closed we are offering an alternate schedule today, Tuesday May 15th. We are going to take the bridge closure day by day so please stay tuned each morning. We will not be taking attendance while the bridge is closed and if it is easier for your family to attend summer league practice we understand and encourage you to do so.
We also understand that it may be difficult for families with multiple swimmers to get to different locations. If this is the case, please contact your swimmers coach and they will advise you on what pool will best serve all your swimmers an appropriate practice.
Coaches are being placed at an appropriate location to where they live so that they may get to practice safely and on time. You may end up with a different coach then normal today. You will also notice that for many groups we offer 2 – 3 different options on where to practice. Take a look at the whole schedule and if your group is offered in more than 1 location, please pick the location that is most convenient for you. There will be no dryland at any location today.
Practice Plan for Tuesday, May 15th:
R.L. Jones Pool: Coach Courtney, Coach Avery and Coach Trey
- Silver 2 = Swim 4:00-5:00 PM
- Gold 2 = Swim 4:00-5:00 PM
- Platinum 2 = Swim 5:00-6:30 PM
- Gold 1 = Swim 5:00-6:30 PM
Park West Pool: Coach Rhett, Coach Laurie and Coach Reid
- Gold 3 = Swim 4:30-5:30 PM
- Platinum 3 = Swim 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- National = Swim 6:00-7:30 PM
- Platinum 1 = Swim 6:00-7:30 PM
- Senior 1 = Swim 6:00-7:30 PM
- Senior 2 = Swim 6:00-7:30 PM
Dunes West Pool: Coach Dave and Coach Sara (Address - 3003 Dunes West Blvd)
- National = Swim 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Senior 1 = Swim 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Senior 2 = Swim 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Platinum 1 = Swim 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Platinum 2 = Swim 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Danny Jones Pool: Coach Meredith and Coach Pam
- National = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Senior 1 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Senior 2 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Platinum 1 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Platinum 2 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Gold 1 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Gold 2 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
- Silver 2 = Swim 4:30 – 6:30 PM
We also want to encourage all National, Senior 1 and Platinum 1 swimmers to attend their morning practice at Park West tomorrow (Wednesday) morning in case the bridge does not re-open.
If you have any questions please contact your swimmers lead coach. Please stay safe!