Summer Team: What You Need to Know (Week 2)
June 18, 2018
Here's what you need to know for Week 2 of our Summer Fun!
SUITS ARE IN—COME GET THEM AFTER PRACTICES!
- Please stop by the aquatics office to pick up your suit. Any staff would be happy to help
MOCK MEET—IMPORTANT INFO
- TODAY, 6/19. 4:30pm arrival. There is a glitch with our website provider that is showing different times in different parts of the site. We apologize for the inconvenience
- I made a rookie mistake and made the Job Signup deadline too early. PLEASE HEAD BACK TO THE CALENDAR TAB AND FILL ANY VACANT POSITIONS! Thank you all for your patience as I learn how things work, I really appreciate it
- Don’t worry about your team suits for tonight. We’re working out details and many folks don’t have their suits yet!
- There is NO CONCESSION STAND tonight. Please provide your own snacks and beverages
- We all seem to be settling in nicely! Again, all the info you need about how we fill practice squads is on the Programs Offered > Summer Swim Team
- The Calendar Tab has practice times and reminders as well. It’s your one-stop shop for all EDGE events, including practices
- It’s always assumed your swimmer is attending. Please use this link to declare absences or tardiness for meets. Deadlines for dual meets are always TWO DAYS before the meet. Deadlines for the Distance Meet, League Championship and State Championship are listed on the Calendar. These are strictly enforced
- It would be very helpful, even if you've already emailed me, to go in and use that link for any absences
NEW CALENDAR TAB
- This was talked about in our parent meeting, the summary is attached
- In general, you can count on 11 & Olders going from 8:30am—10:00am, and 10 & Youngers going from 9:00am—10:00am. That will be the case for THIS FRIDAY!
- I’m trying to plan different activities for each fun Friday! Please check the Calendar Tab for these, as there are a few dates that we will NOT BE at the pool.
- Here is the summary of our parent meeting. There is a lot of important info that both new and returning families need to be aware of