June 20, 2018
Dear Neptune Families,
With summer in full force and the amount of people using Ridgway increasing, we strongly suggest athletes and parents follow these instructions:
1. Do not bring anyting valuable to the pool - if you absolutly have to, ask your coach to hold onto it for you.
2. After using the locker room to change, pack up your bag and store it outside near the team office along the wall.
3. Notify a coach or a lifeguard if you notice anything abnormal.
4. Only use the locker rooms to change in and out of your swim gear. Minimize showers to a quick few minutes.
5. Athletes, please stay in the bleachers until your group is about to start. Too much congestion on the pool deck creates safety hazards for the lifeguards & makes it harder on the coaches.
6. USA Swimming rules dictate that parents must stay in the bleachers and off of the swim deck. Please follow this rule. If parents feel they need to talk with the coach, send an email and set up a meeting time outside of swim practice times, so the coach can have full attention on the athletes in the pool at all times.
We're looking forward to a great summer.
Thanks for your support & GO NEPTUNES!!