August 1, 2018
There will be NO team practices during the month of August*! As a result, there will be no monthly fees charge for August. But, families may still receive an invoice for meet fees or other charges incurred in July. Please continue to look for an invoice and pay any balance on your account by credit card or mail.
We will be opening registration to current members on August 8! Current members are families that were part of the Rapids during the 2017/2018 season. Your swimmer will be guaranteed a returning spot to their training class/group if they are registered prior to August 15. Registration will open to both new and current members on August 15. Email reminders about registration will be sent in August.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- AUGUST 8: Registration will open for current members only.
- AUGUST 15: Registration will open for both new and current members.
- SEPTEMBER 4: The 2018/2019 season starts @ Liberty High School.
Additional calendar items for the end of August:
- Season Kickoff Event. (more information to come and watch the website).
- New swimmer tryouts. Spread the word! The coaches will host tryouts for those interested in joining the team towards the end of August. (more information to come and watch the website).
*Taking the month of August off allows a break for the swimmers and our coaching staff. Traditionally, local pools close for a couple weeks during the month of August, leading to a challenge to get pool space and time. Additionally, the break allows the kids to get used to their school schedules and adjust accordingly before the start of another fantastic swim season!
*NOTE: Due to construction at Liberty High School next year, there will be no parking in the bus lot.