June 29, 2018
WTSC NewsWave June 29th
THE MEET IS ON FOR THIS WEEKEND- NC POOL IS OPEN & READY TO GO!! More on that below.
1. All meet sign up deadlines have expired with the exception being the championship meets. As a general rule, your training group coach will automatically sign you up if you have qualified in an individual event. How do you know if you have qualified in an individual event?? Three main ways; 1) Ask your coach, 2) Stay up to date with Coach Saylor's Honor Roll postings online or on the pool bulletin board, or 3) Visit that particular meet page and look for the Eligibility Report- basically a list of every event each swimmer has qualified in. Relay report drafts are already posted-- this is our best guess report trying to look into the future. Relays are never set in stone until after the last regular season meet is over (in this case, the Brownsburg Invite 2nd weekend of July). However IF the meet were this weekend, the reports are accurate. Hopefully this can help you all plan ahead.
2. Northside Closed Invite this weekend!! WTSC vs Zionsville vs Fishers (FAST) vs Carmel vs Westfield. We think it's going to be a fun and fast weekend, timelines look very positive for quick sessions. A few detail reminders:
- This is a Saturday/Sunday only meet.
- 13 & overs swim in the mornings- 7AM warm up/8AM meet start
- 12 & unders swim in the afternoon- 12:30PM warm up/1:15 meet start
- Please plan to be ON DECK, suited, 15 minutes prior to your warm up time.
- Team attire reminder- team suits, team shirt, black cap on Saturday, red cap on Sunday. Reminder we wear black caps on Day 1 of the meet, no matter what day of the week that first day falls on. Red caps are Day 2.
See you all soon!