McHenry Marlins Important Reminders!
July 6, 2018
It's hard to believe the summer swim season is half over! With this in mind, we have a few important reminders for the next few weeks.
- 11 JULY - Rec Meet: Home vs Mt. Prospect
- CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS! We are still in need of quite a few volunteers to help make this a successful meet.
- CLICK HERE to go to the Volunteer Sign Up page.
- Remember! These meets wouldn't be possible without ALL of our families pulling together to help out!
- 13 July - Don't forget to order your NISC Conference
- CLICK HERE for ordering details.
- 18 JULY - Rec Meet: Away @ Arlington Heights
- 14 July - River Run
- The annual McHenry River Run, coordinated by McHenry Parks & Recreation, is in need of a few good volunteers. CLICK HERE to volunteer to help cheer on runners, man water stations, help with registration and more.
July - Chipotle Food
- Our next food night will be with Chipotle in McHenry. CLICK HERE for the flyer with details or go to the MMAC Website>Fundraising>Chipotle Benefit Night.
- 22 July - Fiesta Days
- McHenry Fiesta Days is just around the corner full of great events including the annual Fiesta Days Parade. To help our community celebrate, and to share who the McHenry Marlins are, our team will be walking in the parade again. CLICK HERE to include your family in the parade.
- We can also use help creating the MMAC float! So CLICK HERE to volunteer to help set up our float.
- 27 July - Bears Raffle
- Just a reminder that if you have raffle ticket stubs and money, you can drop it off during practice. Just put both in an envelope and drop it in the grey MMAC payment box. If you aren't sure where it is, ask a Coach!
- If you need more ticket packs to sell, GREAT! Just see Agnes Jozwiak, our Parent Board Vice President, to get extra tickets. Agnes is usually present for the 6:15am practice. If you can't catch her then, just send a message to this mailbox or say something to Coach Sharon.
That wraps up this reminder update! Details regarding our hosted NISC Summer Conference meet will be shared soon. As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns through the following: