July 7, 2018
Dear swimming families,
QuickSilver Swimming is proud to return with fall swimming at the newly renovated Almaden Swim and Racquet club and Gunderson pools!
QuickSilver Swimming has the 12th best 14 & Under program in the nation & top ranked USA Swimming team in San Jose! What new families don’t know is that QSS is unique…
- QSS has smaller groups than most top competitive teams, which means swimmers have a better swimmer-to-coach ratio.
- QSS has an A-Z plan for all our swimmers based on teaching correct stroke technique and helping them improve core skills year-to-year.
- As a summer swim family, you know that swimming builds character and teaches young athletes to be part of a team. We have an end of season team meet each fall, spring, and summer.
- We have 4 groups with NO parent hours. Bronze (9&Under), Pre-Bronze (8&Under), Stroke Development (Middle school 2 x per weeek), and rec swim (all ages 1,2, or 3 times per week)
- Over the past 5 years our alumni have gone on to swim in colleges of all types, including service academies and schools such as Stanford, MIT, University of Chicago, and Cal Tech.
- Come check out QSS at try-outs and allow your child to reach their swimming potential.
Try-outs August 20,21, & 22 – Times by Age Groups at Almaden Swim & Racquet AND Gunderson HS:
- 4:00- 4:30pm 8 & unders
- 4:30- 5:00pm 9-10 years
- 5:00- 5:30pm 11 & older
See you at try-outs!
Have More Qs? Email Us