July 17, 2018
Position: The CSP Tideriders (CSP), a member of USA and Ozark Swimming, is accepting resumes for the position of Lead Developmental Swim Coach.
Duties: The candidate must be an enthusiastic motivator with a love for the sport who is able to work well with children and be able to communicate well with the swimmers and their parents. Candidate must also be willing to be an integral contributing member of a coaching team and possess strong organizational and communication skills. Candidates must be able to coach within a pre-established training progression for athletes. Other administrative responsibilities will include but are not limited to meet entries, meet operations, day to day office duties, marketing and special projects. The primary coaching duties will be with the developmental group. There is also a chance to work increased hours by assisting other groups.
- Ability to maintain all required USA Swimming coach requirements. (Required)
- College Degree (preferred),
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required),
- Swim Coaching Experience (required), preferably with a USA Swimming or YMCA Swimming team.
- Experience with the TeamUnify platform, Hy-Tek Software, Colorado timing equipment, Microsoft Office Products and Google Drive. (preferred)
- Driver’s license and automobile for travel. (required)
Background: CSP is a parent run non-profit (501c3) organization of 400+ swimmers, based in St. Louis, Missouri. CSP has been in existence for over 80 years, is a very stable program and has a long history of success. To learn more about the CSP Tideriders Swim Team, see our web page at www.cspswim.com
Preferred start date is Monday, August 20, 2018. Submissions will be reviewed upon receipt until the position is filled. All submissions will be held in confidence. Qualified candidates should e-mail the following to head coach, Dave McCrary at email@example.com
- A cover letter
- A resume highlighting your experience, qualifications, and references
2627 Hope Avenue St. Louis, MO 63143