July 23, 2018
MONDAY MESSAGE FROM YOUR AQUAHAWG COACHES FOR July 23, 2018
PRACTICE SCHEDULE THIS WEEK
- Senior Hawgs and Wild Hawgs - please follow the schedule in yesterday’s email. No dryland training this week.
- Junior Hawgs – Regular practice Monday and Wednesday evening. No dryland Tuesday, swim only 7:30-9 a.m. Thursday, no dryland, swim only 7-8:00 a.m.
- Hawgs and Rookie Hawgs – no Tuesday evening practice due to Summer League meet. Regular swim practice Wednesday morning 8-9 a.m. (no dryland) for Hawgs.
- Rookie Hawgs and Hawgs will have a combined practice/team party on Thursday afternoon at The Jones Center, 5-6 p.m. Coach Dawson will have refreshments as well as fun relays and activities planned to wrap up the season! We hope to see ALL Rookies and Hawgs there to celebrate!
- BREAKFAST – Breakfast will be served as swimmers wrap up practice at SAC on Thursday. Shirts and caps will be distributed at that time.
- MEET – Good luck to all of the athletes headed to the State Championship Meet this weekend. Please review ALL the information on the meet page! You are well trained, well rested, and ready to rock and roll!
- APPAREL - There are a limited number of shirts remaining in the HawgShop!
Thank you to the Gibson Family for sponsoring our State Team caps, Paula Wicklund for her work on the SuperHawg capes, and Amber Herzberg for assisting with the team breakfast!
We couldn't run our team without the support of our amazing parents!
SUMMER LEAGUE CHAMPS – ROOKIES, tomorrow is your Championship Meet! Warmups begin at 4 p.m., so please be on deck by 3:50 p.m. Check in with Coach Dawson when you arrive. Thank you to Joe Bussell, Doug May, Jody Boatright, and Jenna Eggers for running the timing system and computers for us!
If you would like to volunteer as a timer or meet marshall, please see Amy May when you arrive. The deck will be closed, so all parents who are NOT volunteers will be seated in the bleachers upstairs.
REGISTRATION - No practice for any groups next week. Please watch your Monday Message for information on group assignments, practice schedule, meet schedule, and all you need to know to register for the new season!