July 24, 2018
WCSC Parents and Swimmers,
Please read below for some important news items:
A big thank you to parents for making our week such a special one. The cards, hand written notes were so thoughtful! The breakfasts and lunches were wonderful too!!
6 and U Polly Montes
7-8 Shane Davis
9-10 Rhian Richison
11-12 Bella Fonseca
13-14 Jake Davis
15-18 Dylan Nuygen
The 9-10 age group won the age group challenge last week. They excelled in the execution of starts and turns! Congrats!
We are coming down to the home stretch! Keep working hard at practice and meets it is money in your bank!!!
Get 20% off and raise money for WCSC by shopping at Sports Basement from 7/25-8/12. Show this coupon at checkout! Go here: https://www.teamunify.com/recwcscwcsc/__doc__/2018%20Sports%20Basement%20Fundraising.jpeg
Wednesday July 25th Away meet at Walnut Heights Otters
- Pool is located at 60 Vallecito Ln, Walnut Creek, CA 94596.
- Warms ups are at 5:30pm. Meet starts at 6:00pm.
Saturday July 28th Home meet vs. Larkey Sharks
- Warmups 7:45am, Meet starts at 8:45am
Jobs: We need the following jobs filled: Larkey Meet- awards desk and timer
Age 13-18 Dinner is this Thursday 7/26 and the rafting trip is Sunday 7/29: You should have received direct communication. If you have not please email email@example.com and we will put you in contact with the right people.
Sunday, Aug 5th After Conference Party: After our conference meet the weekend of 8/4 and 8/5 we will celebrate the season with a pool party from 5:45-9:00pm at Larkey Pool. Please bring your own food and drinks. No glass items! Alcohol is not allowed. The Splash area will be open from 6pm-7pm. We are working on the food truck. More to follow. Come celebrate and bring your floatables!
- Wed, July 25th away meet at WHO
- Thurs, July 26th age 13 and up Dinner.
- Sat, July 28th HOME meet against Larkey Sharks
- Sun, July 29th age 13-18 Rafting trip social
- Sat & Sun August 4 and 5 Conference Meet
- Sun, August 5th 5:45pm to 9pm After Conference Party
- Sat & Sun Aug 11th and 12th County Meet (if swimmer has qualified for county)
- Sat, Aug 25th Awards night, time TBD
See you at the pool!