July 22, 2019
On behalf of all of the Gator Coaches
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING 2019 GATOR SEASON!!!!!
We loved coaching your children this summer!
And, THANK YOU for the incredible Coaches Gifts! Your tremendous generosity is greatly appreciated!
- GATORS ARE THE 2019 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS! We won BOTH A and B Championship meets this year!! Congratulations!
- A and B Conference Meet Results are posted on the Gator office window. If you did not get a chance to see the HUGE 2019 Conference trophy, it will be displayed in the Ackerman trophy case.
- 2019 GATOR SLIDESHOW – If you missed seeing it last night, you can view it on YouTube - copy and paste this link into your browser - - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUq9nX2SXXE
- The ribbon file boxes are still loaded with ribbons and medals! You can pick them up during normal pool hours outside of the Gator Office. Please be careful with the file boxes and leave your plastic file for next season.
- Gator Bag Tags – our end of season gift! – if your Gator hasn’t received one, they are in a box in the Gator office on the white table.
- Any remaining Gator team photo orders, bucket hats and t-shirts are waiting for pick up at the front gate entrance of Sunset during normal pool hours.
- Priority Registration for all returning Gators will be in late February or early March, 2020. The Park District will send a letter in the spring with the exact date....and I will send a reminder email a few days prior to the date.
- Private lessons from Gator coaches are available for the remainder of the summer. Please text if you are interested. Coach Kate’s cell is 630-715-8122, Coach KMO's is 630-930-1948, Coach Grace's is 630-842-0918, Coach Sydney's is 630-729-4940, and Coach Jane’s is 630-414-7155.
It truly was a pleasure coaching every single Gator this season. What a fantastic group of kids! We hope to see all of your swimmers back on the team again next summer!
Gator Coaches – Nancy, Grace, Sydney, Jane, K-MO and Kate
Coach Nancy’s favorite quote….
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou