July 30, 2018
Dear TTST Swimmers & Parents,
The 2017 - 2018 seasons last practice session ismorning, . Senior group you will start at . After practice 9 of our Senior Team Western Zone squad will leave for a week of competition in Clovis & Santa Clara, Futures, with me. 7 TTST swimmers are going to the High Country Champs from , thank you Chris Kissinger for coaching. Last, Riley will finish off the year of TTST competition at Age Group Western Zones swimming for the Sierra Nevada All - Star Team made up of 59 swimmers age 14 & Under, in Roseville.
It has been another great year of growth for TTST:
1. First year as a Bronze Level Elite Club.
2. Highest Virtual SCY Club Score in TTST history! Scoring TTST points for this honor were 44 swimmers: Calissa, Tatum, Reese, Caleb, Ethan, Mace, Noah, Asher, Claudia, Allie, Lola W., Clara, Liam, Matthew, Aidan, Brooke, Blakeley, Alyssa, Riley, Ryan, Jack, Cody, Cade, Emma, Claire, Lola T., Cole, Megan D., Lexie, Isabella, Hunter, Dylan, Kaikea, Courtney, Aaron, Megan B., Evan, Sean, Anna, Kate, Grace, Gavin, Logan, and Cooper. These swimmers 44 TTST swimmers all had a top two team times by age starting from 11 years old!
3. First International Gold medal from Kaikea in the 100 Meter Backstroke at the South East Asian Age Championships in Borneo. Kaikea will also be announced onto the USA Swimming Scholastic All-American Team for the 2018 - 2019 season! As a freshman he had times faster than Junior Nationals while maintaining a GPA over 3.5 to earn this honor.
4. Emma & Sam added their names to our National Team for a record high of 6 swimmers: Kaikea, Cooper, Sam, Kate, Megan B., and Emma.
6. Multiple age group, team records, and relay records were broken by Kaikea, Cooper, Emma, Claudia, Kate, Megan B., Riley, Megan D., Courtney, Grace, Gavin, Dylan, Evan, Aaron, and Ryan these last 11 months.
5. Calissa, and Alyssa joined our TTST Senior team.
6. Congratulations to all our new and returning JO qualifiers.
7. Congratulations to all our Novice swimmers that moved up and became Regional trainers this past season.
Thank you coaching staff: Jenah Dawson, Mike Carr, Jenn Lopez, and Meitri Pangestika. Special thank you to volunteer coach Chris Kissinger.
Thank you TTST officials: Dan Kates, Jody Burrill, Rob Darzynkiewicz, Marie Kissinger & Kissinger Family, and Sandy Hynes.
Thank you, parents, for your assistance in timing, chaperone duties, and all that you do to support the wonderful sport of swimming!
Moving into next season we have a new line up of the TTST Board: President, Sandy Hynes, Vice President, Chris Deluna, Treasure, Dave Williams, Members at large: Rob Darzynkiewicz, Yvette Durant, Melissa Madigan, and Aimee Schaller. This is a great group of people leading a progressive swim team!
Moving into the 2018 - 2019 season we will startwith training at Grays Crossing Pool. The rec-aquatics center pool will be open starting . If there is an option to enter the rec-aquatic center earlier, we will. Swimming times will be:
Senior Team & National Team:
Mondays - Fridays
Novice / Regional Swimmers Middle School or Older:
Regional & Age Group All - Stars:
Mondays - Thursdays * Fridays
Mondays - Thursdays:
1. Register online at www.truckeeswim.com new and returning swimmers need to register for the new year. Any question regarding registration email Cyrus at email@example.com. There are over 30 registered so far, with a few new members to welcome .
3. Welcome to the 2018 - 2019 Season, TTST Team BBQ, will be at West End Beach,, from
2. Register to swim at our host meet Beat the Freeze. There will be lots of volunteer hours available at this meet. Thanks for your support.
Swimmers enjoy your August break! See you soon.