July 31, 2018
THSC wins 2018 OSI LC 11 and
Top 5 teams
THSC: 1360 Pts
LOSC: 914.5 Pts
TDST: 809.5 Pts
CRST: 587.5 Pts
CAT: 381 Pts
The 2017-2018 season can be summed up by the saying For The
Team….working together to become great. This meet was a
good example of how our team is coming together to
win. Out of the 78 swimmers who attended the meet, 62 of
them were able to help the team in scoring points to win the
Katherine Adams, Ruby Burke, Katherine Chang, Nicolien Corbeau, Thomas Downey, Noah Duyck, Brendon Fang, Max Fang, Lily Gardner, Annelise Goddard, Andrew Ignatescu, Kate Jablonski, Neeraj Javadekar, Cadie Johnston, Quinn Katayama-Stall, Natalie Kayfes, Willa Kayfes, Kentaro Kodajima, Dean Koenders, Andrew Lee, Elaine Lee, Karina Lee, Stephanie Lee, Kevin Lei, Paige Luc, Fay Lustria, Grace Magee, Kayla Matsumoto, Iseult McMahon, Mary Emma Moreno, Leo Neirynck, Sean Neirynck, Diego Nosack, Marco Nosack, Sofia Nosack, Kevin Park, Kartavya Roy, Elisabeth Sanger, Frankie Sanger, Sahana Saravanan, Charlie Settle, Adrienne Tam, Hannah Trainer, Akira van de Groenendaal, Regis Wang, Ally Webster, Natalie Young, Alice Yueh, Kevin Yu, Tiffany Zhao, Anna Salove, Jaiyoun Choi, Kiki Lindsay, Paige Poteet, Diane Park, Chris Hu, Justin Xie, Jessica Maeda, Rachel Chin, Linden Cho, Suyoun Choi, and Jonathan Stahlmann. Thank you to the support of all of our swimmers at the meet who cheered on the sidelines! Also, Thank you to the parents who timed and officiated at the meet!
* Starting off Thursday night finals with Alice Yueh winning the 800 free in her lifetime best swim and a new senior sectional cut!
* Girls 13-14 Team Relay Records: 200 Free and 200 Medley and 800 Free Relays!
* Boys 13-14 Team Relay Record in the 400 Medley where Kevin Lei lead off with a new Sr. Sectional cut!
* Girls 11-12 Team Relay Record in the 200 Free Relay!
* 13-14 Girls placing 3 relays in the top 8 in both the 800 free relay and 400 Medley relay!
* Diego Nosack winning the 200IM in a lifetime best swim ranking him 4thin the country for his age group!
* Topping off the first night of finals with a 1-2 win in the Girls 15over 800 free relay!
* Stephanie Lee winning the 100 Fly in her first Sr. Sectional cut with her teammate Adrienne a close 2ndfor our first 1-2 individual victory!
* Natalie Young in a lifetime best swim, and Alice Yueh going 1-2 in the 100 free.
* On the final night, Diego Nosack and Akira van de Groenendaal went 1-2 in the 200m breast for Akira’s first Sr. Sectional cut!
* Natalie Young and Alice Yueh both swimming best times placing 1-2 in the 200m free!
High Point Winners from THSC: Stephanie Lee 12y, Diego Nosack 13y, Natalie Young 13y