August 2, 2018
NEW NYAC Position Posted
Office Administrator/Policy and Documentation Specialist
North York Aquatic Club is a nonprofit competitive swim club based out of the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre. A contract position is open for an office administrator to work in the NYAC office full time for a period of 1 year. The position will report directly to the board of directors executive committee and comprise of the following duties:
prepare policy and procedure documentation as directed by the board of directors
shadow current office staff to help understand procedures/tasks and document them, in line with policy.
lead Club Excellence documentation requirements
attend and prepare board documents, including agendas and minutes of meetings.
other administration as required
marketing activity to determine availability of sponsorship opportunities for the club
working with key management team to support development of new website enhance marketing of club and communication to its membership community.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, or similar software
- Good written and oral communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Familiarity with nonprofit, government or sports clubs is an asset
- Familiarity with marketing and promotional activities an asset but not required
- Attention to detail
- Be able to attend and sometimes present at board meetings.
- Clare Atkinson - firstname.lastname@example.org