August 9, 2018
Illinois Swimming Athlete Scholarship FAQs & Application
Illinois Swimming & Ocean's Apparel has established two $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to one male and one female senior student-athlete with the expressed purpose of contributing to their future education. The recipients shall be a well-rounded, positive role model who has demonstrated excellence in academics, school and community involvement, character, sportsmanship, and citizenship.
Who is eligible to apply:
- The student-athlete must be a senior in high school and will graduate during the current 2018-19 calendar school year.
- The student-athlete must be current USA Swimming member and be participating with a USA Swimming member club.
How to Apply
- The student-athlete must fully complete the online application by the due date listed below to be considered. No late entries will be accepted.
- Application information will be emailed out to the ISI membership and will be available on the Illinois Swimming Website on the Athletes' Page & ISI News
- All applications must be submitted via email to Tony Young ISI Sport Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications will be accepted up to 4:00pm on September 21, 2018.
- The submitting student-athlete will be notified of the acceptance of their application
- The recipients will be formally announced at the Athlete Recognition Banquet on October 7 and listed on the Illinois Swimming Website Athletes Page
To see complete FAQ information: CLICK HERE
To access an application: CLICK HERE
- Contact Tony Young ISI Sport Directortyoung@ilswim.org.