August 9, 2018
Please read the following information carefully to ensure you:
- Know the Pool Location
- Know your Volunteering Shifts
- View and understand the Arrival and Warm-Up Times
- View and understand the Venue Specific Information
- View and understand the Timeline
- View and understand the Psych Sheet
Who: All Swimmers with NO MORE than 5 JO Cuts
What: 2018 SI-ICAC Summer JO MAX - North
Where: Palomar College (Comet Cir, San Marcos, CA 92069).
When: Saturday, August 11 - Sunday, August 12
|SESSION||ARRIVAL TIME||WARM-UP TIME||MEET START||MEET END||COACHES|
|Saturday||7:15am||7:30am - 8:10am||9:00am||1:30pm||Armani, Michael, Nicole, Richard, Rosa, Troy|
|Sunday||7:15am||7:30am - 8:10am||9:00am||11:45am||Armani, Michael, Nicole, Richard, Rosa, Troy|
VENUE SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- Parking: Parking Lot 14 on W. Mission Road is free parking. Any other parking spot on campus is $5. Parking is strictly enforced, and ticketing does occur for people who do not pay and display for their parking.
- Snack Bar: Typically, Palomar College has an inconsistent snack bar. Please bring lots of food, drinks, and snacks in preparation for any issues the snack bar may have.
This is a championship meet! Please dress in RSD attire, wear an RSD cap at the meet, bring lots of water and snacks, plan to bring extra towels, and bring appropriate clothing for the weather that is forecasted.
We are looking forward to a great meet!