August 14, 2018
Dear Camillus Swim Club Members,
It’s that time of year again to register with Camillus Swim Club for the 2018-2019 Short Course Season.
Registration opens Friday, August 17, 2018.
2018-2019 Short Course Season
- Start Date: September 10, 2018
- End Date: March 30, 2018
We are offering a Varsity and Modified Package again this year. Anyone participating in High School, 7th/8th Sports, High School Band or School Play are welcome to take advantage of this package.
There are a few changes to make you aware of.
- This year the Board has
decided to provide a full year of training, rather than breaking
the sessions into Fall and Winter. This should alleviate the
confusion of needing to reregister for the Winter Session. There
will be a winter session registration opportunity for anyone who
only wishes to swim from January 1 – March 30,
- Initial payment due by September 10, 2018. Remember registration and payment is due prior to beginning training.
- Installment Payments have been provided for each swim group. Payments are due by the end of the first full week of the Month.
- The other change is with
scheduling. Coaching staff has worked hard to accommodate our
growing number of swimmers. The biggest change is with the Gold and
- Senior Group: Monday through Friday
- Junior Group: Monday through Friday
- Gold Group: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Blue Group: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- White Group: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
See Calendar for Practice Times
- Please note, during the WG Girls Varsity swim season, we swim later in the evenings. Our times revert back starting around November 1. Please check the calendar often for updates.
Which group should you register your child for?
The coaching staff will be sending out emails Thursday, August 16 letting parents and swimmers know if they should register with a new training group. If you do not receive an email, the coaching staff feels your child is currently training with the appropriate group and you should go ahead and register with that group. Any questions about group placement should be directed to the coaching staff.
More Information about registration
can be found at https://bit.ly/2OB2pPj.
Lastly, we have invested in a new modern website look and design. It is due to take affect in the beginning of September. Please bear with us as we update the site and hyper-links.
If you have any questions about registration or run into difficulty due to the updated site, please contact Kristine Blumer, CSC Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org