August 17, 2018
Senior 1 Group
We are excited to start off another season at T2 Aquatics. If you are a new parent and have any questions you can contact the Senior Lead Coach Eric Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org or Head Coach Tom Yetter email@example.com or Team Manager Maria Sunyak firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a lot of meets that say “Selected Athletes”. These meets will be for athletes who will be ready to compete on the level of that travel meet. Other meets will be for the entire group. For our senior groups, selected athletes may be based on High School Meet Schedules. Athletes will be notified prior to the meet if they will be entered.
*Note: No practice Saturday August 25th.
- MWF 5:10-7:15 PM
- TuTh 5:30-7:15 PM
- Saturday 8:45-11:00 AM
Athletes need to have: Details can be found on the Group Description and Equipment Requirements Document: LINK
- Finis Floating Fin or Arena Powerfin Pro, Kickboard, Arena Swim Snorkel Pro, Mesh Bag, Strokemaker Hand Paddles (ask coach for sizing), Pull Buoy.
- 2 team shirts (if you are new-these will be delivered when they arrive). If you need replacements you can order them through our Apparel Store. If you order by Sept 30 they will arrive Oct 22.
- Team Racing Suit.
Meet Schedule: (This may be adjusted)
- GCST Fall Open Sept 22-23: FGCU. AGD & AGP athletes as well as other selected athletes in Intro, TnT, S1, NP.
- T2 Finger Puppet Classic Oct 26-27: Norris Pool. All athletes in Intro, TnT, AGD, AGP as well as selected athletes in S1, NP.
- SYS Turkey Meet Nov 16-18: Sarasota. AGD & AGP athletes as well as other selected athletes in Intro, TnT, S1, NP.
- YCF Winter Classic Dec 7-9: Orlando. All athletes in AGD, AGP, S1, NP as well as other selected athletes in Intro, TnT.
- T2 Reindeer Relays Dec 21: Norris Pool. All T2 athletes.
- T2 Naples Open Jan 18-20: Norris Pool. All T2 athletes.
- Florida Swimming Age Group Championships (FLAGS) Feb 21-24: TBD. All qualifying 14&Under athletes.