September 4, 2018
The 3,000 member clubs of USA Swimming are the foundation of USA Swimming’s continuing international success. We are proud to honor the dedication and commitment of these clubs as we introduce the 17th year of the USA Swimming Club Excellence Program.
The purpose of this notification is to formally announce the September 4th start of the 2019 program and provide directions to all clubs regarding the application process. For complete program information and the link to begin the application, please visit the Club Excellence page on the USA Swimming website under …
Resources / Browse More Categories / Recognition Programs / Club Excellence or by clicking here.
In order to apply for the 2019 program, clubs must:
- Complete the online application form available on the USA Swimming website.
- Submit the performance scoring information using the Online Meet Entry (OME) system on the USA Swimming website. Instructions for using OME are included in this packet.
- Submit both components - the online application and the performance scoring information (Online Meet Entry) - by the Oct 19, 2018 deadline.
Following is the complete timeline for the 2019 program:
- ﻿09-04-18: Application period begins. Program announcement distributed to all USA Swimming clubs. Application form and info available on the USA Swimming website.
- 10-19-18: Deadline for submitting applications and the Online Meet Entry from clubs to USA Swimming.
- 12-14-18: Club rankings announced by USA Swimming. Grant applications sent to all qualifying clubs (Gold and Silver).
- 02-15-19: Deadline for qualifying clubs to submit grant applications to USA Swimming.
- 04-12-19: Grants are awarded by USA Swimming.
Also, please note that the application requirement again includes Club Recognition Program participation. All clubs applying for the 2019 Club Excellence program must successfully complete at least Level 1 of the Club Recognition Program. If you have previously completed Level 1, you don’t need to do it again.
As the entity that directly delivers services to athletes, swim clubs are vital to the ongoing growth and success of the sport. The Club Excellence program is one way in which USA Swimming recognizes our highest performing clubs and rewards them for a job well done.