September 25, 2018
The Northeast Ohio YMCA Swim League would like to recognize 2 talented swimmers from our Northeast Ohio League who have represented their YMCA with distinction. These individuals have been outstanding competitive swimmers and contributors to their YMCA, as well as being good students, active in the church and community, and all – around good citizens.
Nominee must be a member of good standing of a YMCA that participates in the Northeast Ohio YMCA Swim League.
- Spirit – Be an active participant and volunteer by serving others, at your place of worship, or community service organization.
- Mind – Must be a graduating senior, with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Body – Must have been a member and fully participated for at least three years in the Northeast Ohio YMCA Swim League, competed with the team your senior year and demonstrate leadership skills with your YMCA team.
- Person nominated must submit an essay, 500 words or less typed, discussing what/who has helped him/her become the young man or women he/she is today; involve the spiritual, mental and physical attributes you have acquired.
- Nominator must complete the nomination form which must be signed by the Executive Director.
- Nominator must attach letters of recommendation. Please see attached document for more information.
- The Nomination Packet must be mailed to the following address and be received by or on