January 16, 2019
The Fallston Club is currently seeking to fill the position of Head Swim Team Coach.
Job Description: Provide instruction in swimming techniques such as stroke and turns for a team of around 200 swimmers age 5-18. Practices and meets are held from late May to late July. Candidate must demonstrate enthusiasm for teaching and provide an atmosphere of good sportsmanship and fun. Other duties include coordinating swim meet line-up, work with Club Manager to develop practice schedules and social events of the team. Salary will be commensurate with experience and with other local summer swim teams.
- Current certification in Lifeguarding CPR-FPR and First Aid
- Current certification in Red Cross Water Safety Instruction (WSI)
- Current certification in Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- Complete understanding of the Harford Swim League rules and regulations
- Complete understanding of all Fallston Club rules and regulations
Apply today by sending a resume and cover letter to the club manager for the Fallston Club, Joe Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and cover letters are due by November 14, 2018.