October 8, 2018
The Week Ahead 10/08-10/14
Good Morning Tiburones,
In this installment of the Week Ahead.
- Upcoming Events:
- Program News:
- Facility Info:
- Meet News:
- Additional News:
- Countdown to Champs
A reminder that all previous Week Ahead & Wednesday Wisdoms can be found in the NEWS section of the website.
Team Nights at SwimLab:
SwimLab Montgomery is now open and as an introduction to the facility TIBU and SwimLab will be offering two team nights for our competition groups. Space is limited to the first 24 swimmers in each Heat. The tentative team nights will be October 19th & 26th from 6:00-9:00pm. This is a great opportunity for our swimmers to utilize an endless pool with video. Swimmers will get to see many of the things that coaches are telling them.
Heat 1: 10/19/18: This will be for our 13 & Over swimmers in the Celeste Plus & Azul groups: Click Here
Heat 2: 10/26/18: This will be for our 12 & Under swimmers in the Celeste & Verde groups: Click Here
- 24 swimmers
- Each Swimmer will get 20 minutes in the Flume
- 1 Stroke will be videotaped (To be selected onsite)
- Cost per swimmer is $60.00 (billed to account)
Saturday Video Clinics:
We will be offering a limited number of video clinics on Saturday afternoon starting in late October. Clinics will be at QO from 4-5pm. Cost: $30.00 Swimmers will be videoed above and below the surface and then have an opportunity to get feedback after reviewing their swims. Limited to 8 swimmers per clinic.
High School Prep-Winter Session: We will again be offering High School Winter Session: This group will follow the MCPS/WMPSSDL swim season. November-February: Early Bird Registration will run until 10/10
October Open: 10/12-10/14: Entries have been
submitted the meet page will be updated once information is
- This meet is for 11 & Over swimmers (Jr. Developmental and Above)
PAC Rockhopper Penguin 10 & Under Meet: 10/28:
Entry Deadline is 10/10
- This is a 10 & under meet for all USA-S registered swimmers.
Marlins Invitational: 11/9-11/11: Entry Deadline
- The meet has been uploaded and swimmers can begin selecting events.
- Entry times for this meet are BB Time standard
Odd Ball Challenge: 11/17-11/18:
- This meet will be open to our 10 & Under swimmers registered with USA-S/PVS
Team Store: Cassel’s Team Store is
open!! Hoodies, Jackets and more will be available through our
Dealer. The Team store is a limited run of items the last day to order will be 10/20. Click Here
- Silicon Caps :Cost: $16.00ea (Available in Navy more Colors on the way Blacknew, White, Silver)
- Car Magnets available: $4.00
- 2017-2018 Shirts: Cost: $12.00 (Available in Navy & Red)
- Email Office to order: Click Here
Updating Account Information:
With the exception of the login email all other information on your account can be updated by following these steps.
- Additional Emails/Phone #: In the left control center select My Account--->My account--->(Update Information)-----> be sure to SAVE before exiting page.
- T-Shirts: In the left control center select My Account--->My account--->Member (Update shirt sizes)----> be sure to SAVE before exiting page.
- 10/10: Entry Deadline: Rockhopper Meet
- 10/10: HSP EB Closes
- 10/16: Entry Deadline: Marlins Invite
- 10/19: Team Night at SwimLab
- 10/22: Entry Deadline: November Invite
- 10/26: Team Night at SwimLab
- 10/31: Halloween No Practices
COUNTDOWN TO CHAMPS
- Holiday Invitational: 58 Days
- Jr/Sr Championships: 151 Days
- 14 & Under JO Championship: 158 Days
- NCSA Junior Nationals: 162 Days
- Spring Champs: 164 Days
- Sectionals: 172 Days