Weekly digest 9-28
September 28, 2018
Your CAST News:
- Attached and also available HERE
- Level 1-2-3 - please note T-TH start time will be 5:15 on T-Th for the foreseeable future, starting next week.
Freestyle Festival Saturday Sept 29th
- Meet Host: HSA
- Meet Location: Granite Hills High School
- 12&U's be on deck at 7:30.
- 13&O's should be there on deck at 12:30.
- We would like all swimmers/parents to sit with the team.
- Swimmers should bring their team suits. If you don't have one, you may be able to purchase one at the Paradowski's booth.
Younger session should be over at
- 12 &U's swimmers not in the 500 free, you should be done before noon.
Olders session runs approximately
2-6pm with the 400's beginning about 4:00 pm.
- Swimmers in the 500's will need to provide their own timers and counters(this is a great opportunity for swimmers to help each other out and parents to be involved).
- Psyche sheet available HERE.
CAST awards Banquet Sunday Sept 30th
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- In the multipurpose room between the theater and library at the west end of the Kroc center
- If you forgot to reserve a spot contact Coach Dave immediately at email@example.com
Notes on Meet Entries
- The calendar shows entry deadlines. PLEASE make sure you are committing to meets before the deadline.
WAG (Winter Age Group
Championships) (December) meet closed last year around
- So make sure to commit now if you're going.
- Coach Dave will be sending out initial entries in Sept 22nd, right after the BC meet.
Kevin Perry Senior
Meet (November) closed to out-of-district swimmers last
- Dave talked with the qualified swimmers, scrambled, and sent out entries.
- Currently CAST is on the wait list.
- Dave has corresponded with the meet host and it is looked good that CAST will be granted meet entry.
- Will find out by next Tuesday
That is all for now,