October 15, 2018
Things are starting to settle down.
We've gotten past our first three meets, apparel, start of the season, and we are entering a calmer period where we can really focus on preparing the swimmers to go faster.
Here are a few items to note over the next two weeks:
- October 19-21: BLUE NT Buster
- October 20 and 21: BLUE Mini Buster
- Oct 26: Commitment deadline for newly added for the following meets: BLUE Duck Hunt'n Derby, PAAC Distance, Alloy Alliance Leg 2
All of the apparel orders are in except the personalized caps. Pick up dates were arranged, and most apparel has been delivered. If you did not yet receive your apparel, please email your team liaison. We will communicate with membership when the personalized caps arrive.
- Bees: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wasps: email@example.com
- Killer Bees: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the older swimmers competing in the afternoon on Saturday, Coach O wanted me to communicate to everyone that there is practice Saturday am and that Killer Bee swimmers should be attending both practice and the meet if they are committed to the meet.
NT BUSTER AND MINI BUSTER
Look for an email coming this week regarding updates to this meet including sessions, shirts and coach schedules.