October 31, 2018
A key focus for the 2018-19 season is raising new revenue to manage the ever increasing operational costs of the club. Fundraising is a cornerstone of this effort.
There are a number of ways the club and swimmers benefit from fundraising:
- funds earned will go toward the club’s operating costs (e.g., pool rental, purchase of new equipment)
- 100% of funds raised for some activities go towards the swimmer’s account
- Individual group fundraising goes towards travel costs for swimmers of that group to attend out of province swim meets
We are targeting the following fundraising events for the 2018-19 season:
- FlipGive Runs all year
- Steermans Quality Meat Delivery dates on website
- Mabels Labels Runs all year
- $1,000 draw December 31
- Swim-A-Thon for Blue 2, Juniors and Seniors
Check out all the details on the Bluephins’ website under Fundraising. Stay tuned to your email for other fundraising opportunities happening this season.