November 5, 2018
BLUE DOLPHINS NEWS
November 5, 2018
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great”—Zig Ziglar
- · Practice Schedule Changes this week—Friday, Nov. 9th NP/NT @ FEAC 3:15-5:30pm, SR @ FEAC 4-6pm (for swimmers NOT swimming Friday pm Carl Warner Meet) JREC, BMAC Gold and BMAC Blue cancelled Friday. All practices cancelled Saturday, Nov. 10th.
- · Regular practice schedules can be found on the website or by clicking here. We have made a few minor adjustments so be sure to check your group's schedule.
- · NEW FAMILY TIP OF THE WEEK— Flipper, Blue and Gold will never opt out of meets. They will always need to sign up on their own for meets. All other group swimmers will be automatically entered in meets and need to opt-out if they choose not to swim in a meet.
- · Our Fall General Membership Meeting will be held on November 13th at 6:30 pm at BMAC. All evening practices will be cancelled that night.
- · Mark your calendars for our Annual Holiday Party on December 11th at NN City Center Marriott. More details to follow!
- · Look for an email later today for a Sign Up Genius to help with CGBD Carl Warner Meet drinks and food donations.
- · Our Coaches are doing mental training exercises with our swimmers. Make sure to ask your swimmer about this!
- · Our CGBD Spirit Store will reopen on Monday afternoon, November 5th. Our holiday shirt designed by Coach Sierra (click here to see the design) and other items will be available for purchase. Click here to place your order (won't be open until later this afternoon)! Order deadline is Sunday, November 25th at midnight. Orders will be delivered starting Dec. 1st to practice groups.
SWIMMING IN THE NEWS
Mya Stalworth (Nov. 1st)
Jason Paraham (Nov. 1st)
Anna Hayes (Nov. 2nd)
Sara Tiller (Nov. 3rd)
Emmett Comaskey-Marcil (Nov. 5th)
Iliya Somov (Nov. 6th)
David Ellington (Dec. 9th)
Comments? Questions? Ideas? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!