November 6, 2018
WAC FALL CLASSIC - Meet Information
The warm-up, timer assignments, and session timelines for the WAC Fall Classic Meet at the Collegiate School Aquatic Center in Richmond this weekend can now be found on the TAC website.
The address to the Collegiate School Aquatic Center is:
5050 Ridgedale Parkway
Richmond, VA 23234
Our TAC assigned warm-up times will be as follows. Please be sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early to give your swimmers plenty of time to prepare for getting in the water with the team.
- Saturday & Sunday AM (12 & Under) – Warm-ups 7:55-8:20 am/ Meet Start at 8:30 am
- Saturday & Sunday PM (13 & Over) – Warm-ups 12:55 to 1:20 pm/ Meet Start at 1:30 pm
- Distance Sessions – General Warm-ups for 10 minutes at the end of the PM session
REMINDER: If the morning sessions run longer than the timeline, each following session warm-ups will begin immediately after the completion of the prior session.
TAC is required to provide 2 timers for each 12 & under session and 1 timer for each 13 & over session. A sign-up genius will be distributed shortly to assist the coaches in making sure this position is filled at all times and the meet does not get delayed. As this is not a TAC hosted meet, please be reminded that service points are not awarded for volunteering however your continued support is greatly appreciated!
REMINDER: All swimmers participating in the distance sessions must provide their own timer and lap counter.
The full meet invitation can be found on the website as well for your convenience.
- Please be sure to have your swimmers prepared with their team suits, yellow TAC swim caps, and their TAC shirts/TAC apparel. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT ALL SWIMMERS PACK SWEATSHIRTS AND SWEATPANTS, PARKAS, EXTRA DRY TOWELS, SOCK, AND SNEAKERS TO WEAR AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT COMPETING.
- Swimmers – team seating will be on the pool deck with your teammates and coaches. When you arrive, please let a coach know.
- Parents – Spectator seating is available in the bleachers upstairs. No parents will be allowed on deck at any time.
- Swimmers and Parents – Stay Hydrated. Even a 2-3 hour meet can wipe you out if you do not stay hydrated. Feel free to bring your own water or Gatorade that you prefer, however concessions will be available.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the coaches if you have any additional questions.
Safe travels to all and GO TAC!