UPCOMING STROKE AND TURN OFFICIALS TRAINING on 02/02/19
January 10, 2019
On February 2, 2019, MACS will be hosting an initial training clinic for officials at Pier Point. We are extending an offer to all of you for a spot in that clinic. If you have ever thought about or wish to become an official, this is a first step opportunity for you to have all your questions answered and to start the process. If you are on the fence, there is no obligation to continue the training. Please contact me to reserve your spot.
In addition to the free clinic, MACS is offering incentives to those of you who become active officials for the team.
- Annual Team Fundraising Credit while
actively attending training clinics or working as an official at
- $250 credit for MiniMACS, Group 1, Group 2, Senior 3
- $400 credit for Group 3, 4, Senior 5 and Sectionals
- If you have multiple swimmers on the team, the highest level swimmer will be incentivized.
- USA Swimming non-athlete registration fees will be covered. This cost can be charged directly to the team.
- Reimbursement for the non-athlete background check through USA Swimming.
- Appropriate Officials uniform shirt ($40 value)
I also encourage you to check the Colorado Swimming website for further information about the process. As always, feel free to reach out to me or another board member if you need help with the process or have questions.
Here is the specific information for the clinic:
Saturday - February 2, 2019
9:30AM to 12:30PM
Pier Point clubhouse
You will be attending the Stroke and Turn clinic (this is the beginning level for officiating)
Thanks for all that you do for our MACS swimmers! We sincerely appreciate you all.
MACS Board President