Important Information & Upcoming Dates
January 19, 2019
Upcoming Dates & Important Information
- New Family Interest Night: Wed, Jan 30, 6:30 pm, GRSC Lobby. This is for new families who want to find out more about our team. Please invite any interested friends to come by, learn & ask questions.
- Onsite Registration, Team Suit Fitting & Apparel Ordering: Sun, Feb 10, 10:00 - 1:00 pm. Onsite registration day is multifacted. First, we will have board members in the lobby with laptops to help anyone having trouble registering online & provide answers to inquiries. Second, California Swim Shop will be set up in the lobby with suits for athletes to try on. This year we are going with a new suit, the Speedo Energy Volt. Prices will be available soon. The suit is fun, but Speedo is not producing any more of the fabric. Speedo's current stock is sufficient; but once they run out, the suit is gone. Orders must be placed with California Swim Shop on/before Feb 10 to guarantee your child's team suit. For those families with older swimmers that plan on purchasing a tech suit for Champs, it must be black. Coach Jeff doesn't care which brand you choose -- just the basic color. Third, Serendipity Designs will be taking orders for all team apparel: Shirts, hats, comfy shorts & and more. Options & pricing will be up on the Website soon.
- March Clinics: Registration is now open. Click here for more information and to register. We are adding a new component to our clinics this season. Levels 1 - 6 are swimming Tues - Thurs at their scheduled time and then have a Core & Flexibility Class on Fri. Please refer to the Schedule to see the levels & times.
- 2019 Summer Swim Team: Registration is now open. Click here to register. This year there is a new dryland program. We are offering Core & Flexibility Classes a couple days a week. Please look under the Schedules tab to see the day & time for your child. As soon as your family's registration for the team is completed, they may attend the Core & Flexibility Classes. Jan & Feb schedules are posted here.
Meeting: Mon, Mar 25, 5:30 on the pooldeck's
bleachers. The coaches will cover information about the season
& answer your
- Strength & Conditioning [FIT]
Personal Trainer Julie Leopold is
offering two sessions of Functional Interval Training (FIT)
sessions ... building strength & flexibility. Stronger swimmers
= faster swimmers! Classes are either Mon - Thurs at 4 - 5:00 or 5
- 6:00. There are eight sessions per month for $50. This is a
fabulous deal. Please sign up soon. Space is
These classes are already running & will continue through July.
If you are interested please email Coach Katie at