January 18, 2019
Walnut Country Swim Team (WCST) of Concord, CA, is a recreational swim program looking for an enthusiastic and energetic assistant coach for the 2018 season (April-July). WCST strives to maintain a welcoming, fun, community environment where all swimmers are encouraged to improve in a balanced competitive environment. The season consists of daily practices, and swim meets in June-July on most Wednesdays, Saturdays, and some Sundays.
The candidate will be expected to aid the Head Coach in all operations of the team, including:
- Coach all practices and all swim meets for all age groups (ages 4-18).
- Act as a professional and spirited role model for the team.
- Provide consistent and constructive coaching to all level of swimmers.
- Offer private lessons for additional income to swimmers within the approved hours.
- Assist in meet entries and preparation.
- Maintain CPR certification.
Salary is dependent upon experience. To apply, email a resume and a statement of coaching philosophy to the WCST Board of Directors at email@example.com