January 13, 2019
Your CAST News:
7 out of the next 8 weekends CAST has meets, so this weeks news is to alert you, get you ready and entered in those meets.
HSA 11-O meet (Jan 18-20):
- Entries were sent in Friday night - if you have not committed to the meet and still want to enter, contact Coach Dave directly at email@example.com.
- If you're in Level 3-4-5, just being listed on coach Dave's "preliminary events" sheet, doesn't mean you're automatically entered.....you still have to commit.
SBA 12&U meet (Jan 25-27):
- We want all 12 & U's to participate.
- This is the last chance to qualify for JO's (both individual events, and to be considered for JO relays).
- If you're 12&U, healthy, breathing and in town that weekend, please sign up.
Time Trial meet (Jan 26)
- This is for 13-O's who need one last chance to make a JO or SR Classic qual time.
- It's a deck entered meet that will occur approximately 1 hour after the conclusion of the SBA 12&U meet.
- Check with your coach to see if this is a meet for you (mostly for those who are very close to JO/SR-Classic cuts).
Junior Olympics (Feb 8-10)
- Save the date if you're qualified, or listed as a potential relay swimmer
- See JO page HERE on our site to see preliminary listing of JO relays.
Sr-Classic (Feb 15-19)
- Main championship for 15-O's
- All qualified 15-O's should plan on attending.
- 13-14's may swim some events and/or some relays - those decisions will be available after the HSA meet.
JO MAX (Feb 23-24)
- This meet is for all of those with fewer than 6 JO cuts.
- That's anyone in Novice, Junior, Level 1, Level 2, and some in Level 3 or 4.
Sectionals (Feb 28-Mar 3)
- For those who are qualified.
- High level SR meet.
Busy part of the season has arrived. Stay healthy, train hard, swim fast, have fun and hold on!!!