January 20, 2019
Congrats to all swimmers who participated in the 2019 TRAC Polar Bear Plunge @ Helen P. Brown Natatorium.
We had 51 personal best times and 3 established times.
There were 40 Divisional cuts made and 6 State cut.
The personal best swimmers were;
- Annika Carpenter got 10.
- Kody Coyne got 7.
- Annika Linderwell got 5.
- Cassie Coyne, Griffin Linderwell got 4.
- Olivia Daniel, Caleb Geimer, Addyson Heyerly, Ella Krug, Emma Page got 3.
- Rylan Heyerly, Graham Linderwell, Kianna Linderwell, Corban Wheeler, Issac Wheeler got 2.
- Alaina Barnhart, Ellie Coyne, Aubreyan Heyerly, Ciera Hiester, Brandon Runyon, Rylee Searles got 1.
The podium finishers were;
- Alaina Barnhart placed 8th in 200 Free.
- Annika Carpenter placed 1st in 50 Back, 100 Back, 2nd in 50 Fly, 3rd in 200 IM, 100 Fly, 4th in 50 Breast, 5th in 50 Free & 100 Free.
- Ellie Coyne placed 6th in 100 Breast & 7th in 200 Free.
- Kody Coyne placed 6th in 100 Breast, 7th in 400 IM & 8th in 200 Breast.
- Caleb Geimer placed 1st in 100 Back, 2nd in 100 Breast & 3rd in 200 IM.
- Addyson Heyerly placed 5th in 50 Fly, 6th in 50 Free & 7th in 50 Back.
- Rylan Heyerly placed 1st in 50 Free, 2nd in 200 IM, 200 Free, 100 Back, 3rd in 100 Breast, 50 Fly.
- Ella Krug placed 8th in 500 Free.
- Graham Linderwell placed 8th in 200 Free & 50 Fly.
- Mikey Reidenbach placed 4th in 50 Free, 6th in 100 Fly, 7th in 200 Free.
- Brandon Runyon placed 1st in 100 Free, 3rd in 100 Breast, 4th in 200 IM.
- Corban Wheeler placed 6th in 50 Back, 7th in 25 Free.
- Issac Wheeler placed 2nd in 50 Fly, 3rd in 200 IM & 50 Free.
- 11-12 Girls 200 Free Relay placed 3rd comprised of Annika Carpenter, Alania Barnhart, Addyson Heyerly, Cassie Coyne.
- 13-14 Girls 200 Free Relay placed 3rd comprised of Renee Fraze, Ella Krug, Emma Page, Annika Linderwell.
- 13-14 Girls 200 Medley Relay placed 2nd comprised of Annika Carpenter, Emma Page, Addyson Heyerly, Annika Linderwell.
A special note; Rylan Heyerly placed 2nd overall for the 9-10 Boys. Issac Wheeler got his first state cut time ever.
Thanks again to all who participated and see you at the next meet.