January 28, 2019
BASH Families and swimmers –
This weekend is our Teddy Bear Splash Swim Meet
at Blue Ash YMCA
Information about our upcoming swim meet: Friday – Sunday February 1-3 at the Blue Ash YMCA – All swimming and warm ups for BASH will be in the Main Pool in the Main Building.
- 704 swimmers – about the same as last year, didn’t take one team – too many!
- Times for BASH swimmers
– Andrea will send out Parent times later:
- Friday 3:00 pm set up,
- Friday evening for 8 & Under warm up starts at 5:15 pm, meet at 6:20 PM, estimated finish about 8:45 PM, sit in Gym
- Saturday morning– 11 and over warm up 6:30 AM, meet 8 AM until 12:30 PM, 1/2 Sit in Gym, ½ in Racquetball court
- Saturday Afternoon – 10 Under warm up 1 PM, meet at 2 PM, estimated finish about 7 PM then clean up until 7:30 PM, sit upstairs in Aerobic room.
- Sunday morning – 11 and over warm up 7:15 AM, meet at 8:30 am, estimated finish 11:45 AM, sit in Aerobic room upstairs
- Sunday afternoon – 9 & 10 only warm up 12:15 PM, meet 1:10 PM, estimated finish about 5 PM, then clean-up for an hour or so. Sit in upstairs aerobic room.
- Friday and Sunday we have about 175 swimmers each session, Saturday AM has 250, Saturday afternoon has 315 swimmers.
Be on time for warm up.
Wear only BASH apparel. BASH swim Caps, Tees, etc.
Parents – Please car pool as much as you can – we need every parking space!
Friday – Senior 1-2 will help set up the pool, gym, etc, starting at 3:00 PM, then swim 3:45- 4:45 PM in Main Pool.
Friday – AG 1-2-3-4 – all practices are cancelled due to our swim meet.
NO Swim Practices Saturday or Sunday for any BASH swimmers.
Please take care of yourself this week! Dry hair, wear Hats after practice, no flip flop to or from practice, wash your hands a lot, and get good night sleep each night. We have a cold week, so stay warm!