Background-image
OCST Sponsors
swim_outlet
us_bank
haskett_orthodontics
Beacon+Oral
Portland+Plumbing
buels_impressions_printing
RDO+Equipment
Dr.+AhYou
Mike%27s+Drive+In
Dutch+Bros
B%26B+Leasing
Arena
Sponsors
Save the Date

 

Save the Date: 

March 2

9:30-11:30

Donuts and Coffee Get Together

Everything you ever wanted to know about OCST, Team Unify? What's a heat sheet? DQ's? Swim Meet Essentials? What is A time? B time?

 

OCST Spring Ahead

March 9th-10th

More info to follow Soon

 

Swim-A-Thon Letter Writing Campaign and Ice Cream Party

Wed April 4

During All Practices

– letter writing - has proven to be the most successful in the past, maybe because people like receiving personalized mail. With the letter writing, a return envelope is included, and checks are mailed back to the swimmer and made payable to OCST. Donations are tracked by swimmer for all donation methods, and viewable to members signed in to the OCST website. All materials and stamps provided by OCST.  Remember that Swim-a-thon is our only mandatory Fundraiser and all swimmers are required to raise $100. Any swimmer that brings 10 addresses to the Letter Writing Campaign gets ICE CREAM!

 

Swim-A-Thon and Pancake Breakfast

Saturday April 27th

-Swim-A-Thon is a fundraiser sanctioned by USA Swimming in which participants earn money for OCST by swimming lengths of the pool and securing donations from sponsors. Swimmers have a two-hour period to swim a maximum of 200 lengths. Participants get pledges from businesses, family, neighbors, etc. prior to swimming. 95% of the Swim-A-Thon money stays with the OCST swimmers!!! The other 5% goes to USA Swimming to help support national initiatives. The donations raised from the Swim-A-Thon are tax-deductible contributions as OCST is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.   With over 500 Swim-A-Thon® conducted each year within USA Swimming, this program has proven itself over and over again as a successful method of raising funds for OCST and other teams throughout the country.

The exciting benefits of this program are that Swim-A-Thon is not only an excellent fundraiser, but also an opportunity for OCST to combine swimming and a social event. Additionally, Swim-A-Thon can boost team spirit and increase community awareness of the team.

 

Annual OCST Awards Banquet

Tuesday July 30th

5pm-8pm

Location TBD

Come Celebrate your athlete and their accomplishments