January 31, 2019
COPS Summer Travel Meet
We thought we could help warm up your day by making you think about summer. COPS has scheduled our summer travel meet; our team will travel to Jenks, OK (suburb of Tulsa, OK) to compete in the Stars and Stripes Swim Meet (team will depart from Plano on June 21 and return on June 23).
We are working towards finalizing the cost of this trip, but in order to do so we have to have a better sense on who wants to attend. Our goal is to have all the numbers done by the March 1st. If your swimmer is interested in going on the team trip, please send me an email with the following information:
- Swimmer's name
- Swimmer's Age
- Practice group
This show of interest does not commit your swimmer to attending, so if you just think you might be interested in having your child attend please email me the information. This information must be send to me by February 18, 209.
- JTSC Star and Stripes Swim Meet – Jenks, OK
- The departure date will be Friday June 21, 2019; returning on Sunday June 23, 2019.
- In order to attend this meet a swimmer must:
- Have at least 3 "B" times
- Be at least 11 years old. (10 and under swimmers are welcome to attend the meet, but parents will be responsible for their child including transportation and lodging)
- Have the approval of their group’s coach.
- Be willing to abide by the COPS code of conduct for Team Travel Trips
- Be current on all COPS dues payments.
- Make entire payment for this trip by the deadline (Date TBA)
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Hope everyone is staying warm!