King Invi Meet this weekend being monitored

For this weekend King Invi Meet:

I know we are all watching the weather forecast for this weekend.  At this time we are still planning to have the King Invi Meet this weekend as long as it is safe to do so.  Friday afternoon we will be notified by the superintendent of the Clover Park school district if weekend actiivities will be allowed, including our meet.  We will send out an email as soon as we know (on Friday, and please check your email accordingly).  We have an alternate pool reserved the following weekend if the weather wins.  We will keep you updated.