February 8, 2019
Thank you to those that signed up to work at VHC! It is a big meet and we appreciate all the help!
The times for the shifts have now updated to reflect the meet timeline. Please login and verify your shift hours.
We are still looking to fill a few more spots, so please sign up by Wednesday to fill those spots.
Some friendly reminders while working at the meets:
- Wear an RSC tshirt to show your team pride
- Athletes and siblings cannot be in work areas at anytime. They can hang out in the gym (kids ages 6 and under can not be left unnattended).
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to shift time so that you have time to park and sign in
- Please initial by your shift on the sign in sheet. There will be a table in the gym for meet workers. There is also a coat rack there for stuff to hang while you work.
- If you have any questions, please see Autumn at the meet.
*If your athlete is in the House League and they paid the USA Registration Upgrade AND they are in the VHC Swim Meet, we ask that those families work 2 shifts at this meet. Contact Autumn if you have any questions.
Thanks for your support at our meets!