A Meet status

Waves Families,

We are getting lots of questions about the A meet for today and tomorrow. As far as we know, both meets are planning to go. We have not received information otherwise.  
The weather in our area has not be very cooperative lately so traveling to a meet today or tomorrow is ultimately your decision.  We will completely understand if you choose not to attend.  Coaches will be at both meets.  
If you are not going to attend, please notify your swimmer's coach. Swimmers who do not arrive by the check-in close (3:45pm for todays meet; 8:45am for tomorrows meet) will be scratched and assumed not attending. 
Go Waves
Brandon Converse