February 10, 2019
As of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the Douglas Dolfins meet is still on as scheduled. With the snowy road conditions, we completely understand if you decide not to make the drive. If you do go, please do so safely! Melanie and I will be leaving Reno shortly to head down to the meet.